Judi Miller was a highly successful CPA and corporate finance executive, who unknown to her co-workers, lived in terror of the night and the possibility of sexual assault. Happily married with children, her fears made life a modern-day nightmare, but worse—she had no idea why? There was nothing in her own personal background that would warrant this near-constant state of fear. In her new book Perfect: A Path to Love, Forgiveness and Transformation, she relates the extraordinary path she took to discover the root of those fears. It’s an amazing journey that Judi was guided to take that brought the exact right people together, in the exact right order, to right a wrong committed decades ago— before her birth, but which left its shadow on her soul. Today you’ll hear from her about the spiritual journey that unfolded which opened her heart, enabled forgiveness across multiple generations, and showed her the perfection of all that we are.
Questions Judi Miller Will Answer:
1. How did her story unfold, what was the nucleus of her fear, and what inspired her to write this book?
2. Who is this book for?
3. In a nutshell, what is the high-level summary of her book, Perfect?
4. Does this story apply to everyone, from the rich and famous, artist, to layperson? Why?
5. There are three parts to this book: the story, reflections and exercises. Why did she write it this way?
6. Judi Miller says this book is about love, forgiveness, and transformation. Is forgiveness different for each person? Why do we need to forgive? What does forgiveness mean to Judi?
7. In this same way, is happiness different for each person? What is the common denominator of happiness to most people? How can we change it?
8. In the Prologue, Judi uses an old Taoist fable to explain stories. How would she summarize it for her readers?
9. Judi says that we all create stories that become our identities. What are some of the stories that Judi has created to define her own life? She explains why this is important.
10. How do we disrupt an existing story that keeps playing repeatedly; Judi give us some examples.
11. Judi explains how some of us do not create a story and what “take it to the body” means.
12. Judi explains, in her opinion, what our greatest super-power is.
13. What can we do to get out of our heads during COVID isolation? It’s easy to feel alone and unloved. Is there anything we can do?
14. In Perfect, Judi uses the book, The Little Soul and the Sun by Neale Donald Walsch to explain why we are here on earth. Why is this story identifiable for all of us?
15. Why do painful and unwanted events occur?
16. What is the science of epigenetics and why is it important in your story?
17. Judi credits the work of John Newton in her healing journey. She explains how this type of healing works.
18. What are some practices that we can do to connect with our true selves?
19. What dramatic changes in Judi’s life have changed as she goes through her journey. Does the teacher learn through the student? Is being a life teacher, brought her own life journey to more clarity?
20. Judi explains the message she wants her readers to walk away with.